VIP Experience Packages – Special Offer
For all our foreign athletes we have a special offer (available only until June 30, 2020) that merges participation in in our race with an ultimate, really VIP experience, when you don’t need to worry about anything but your sports performance!
What does the package include?
- an entry fee for a distance of your choice (1/2 IM or IM or SPRINT)
- access to the VIP lounge at the Race Village (for you and your accompanying person if you travel with them), where you may relax, enjoy good meals and drinks, and sometimes meet some very interesting persons…
- possibility of a late check-in of your bike (on race day’s morning, instead of the previous evening)
- free post-race massage
- technical briefing in English
- private transport (bus or car) to the transition areas on Friday, to the start and from the finish
- presentation of the bike course (car or mini-bus trip)
- accommodation in an at least *** hotel in Bydgoszcz for 3, 4 or 5 days (it’s up to you)
- special Athlete’s Package
- a Finisher’s medal with your name and finishing time (if you want)
If you’re interested in one of the special packages for the Ocean Lava Triathlon Poland 2020, you may purchase it during the registration process.
- VIP Experience Package IM (3 days): PLN 2250 (ca. EUR 515)
- VIP Experience Package IM (4 days): PLN 2500 (ca. EUR 575)
- VIP Experience Package IM (5 days): PLN 2750 (ca. EUR 630)
- VIP Experience Package 1/2 IM (3 days): PLN 2025 (ca. EUR 465)
- VIP Experience Package 1/2 IM (4 days): PLN 2300 (ca. EUR 530)
- VIP Experience Package 1/2 IM (5 days): PLN 2550 (ca. EUR 585)
- VIP Experience Package SPRINT (3 days): PLN 1700 (ca. EUR 390)
- VIP Experience Package SPRINT (4 days): PLN 2000 (ca. EUR 460)
- VIP Experience Package SPRINT (5 days): PLN 2200 (ca. EUR 505)
How to travel to Bydgoszcz?
There are direct flights to Bydgoszcz from many European cities – please check the timetables of Ryanair, Lufthansa and LOT. Don’t forget to tell us the details of your flight so we could pick you up from the airport.
Alternatively, you may fly to other, larger cities close to Bydgoszcz e.g. Poznań or Gdańsk (or even Warsaw even though it’s a little more far away). From there you can easily travel by train or bus, or hire a car.