You may use an MTB bike, road bike or TT/tri bike.
You HAVE TO leave your bike in T1 a day before the race. It’s OBLIGATORY.
On the race day you will only be allowed to enter T1 to check your bike or bring in minor equipment (e.g. shoes, bottles etc.)
A detailed time schedule can be found HERE.
Yes. Both on the race morning and on the previous day there will be buses going from Bydgoszcz (‘Zawisza’ Stadium) to Borówno, so you can easily get there even if you don’t have a car or friends who might give you a lift.
Saturday, Aug. 17:
Full (IM) distance: buses depart at 5.00 and 5.45; pick-up point – ‘Focus’ Hotel parking (1, Modrzewiowa Street)
Half (1/2IM) distance: buses depart at 9.00 and 9.45; pick-up point – ‘Focus’ Hotel parking (1, Modrzewiowa Street)
There will be two aid stations on the bike loop and three on the run loop.
BIKE aid stations:
- 1 (near T1 in Borówno): water
- 2 (near T2 in Bydgoszcz): water, ALE isotonic drink, ALE energy bars, bananas
RUN aid stations:
- 1 (in the middle of the loop, next to ski lift in Myślęcinek): water, ALE isotonic drink, ALE energy gels, bananas
- 2 (on the way back to T2): water
- 3 (next to T2, on the Zawisza stadium): water, ALE isotonic drink, ALE energy gels, bananas
The Competition Office shall be located in the building of KS Zawisza at ul. Gdańska 163 (163 Gdańska Street) in Bydgoszcz